Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Night Train to Terror



Another one from the 50 Drive-In Classics box set, this is not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was recommended to me by a guy who I "met" online after I put out a plea to the entire internet for a copy of Fear No Evil. So it's safe to say that I haven't found the worst movie ever yet and when I do I won't know it.

Now, I don't usually like anthologies, but Night Train to Terror is different. It's comprised of three movies with each one edited down to a lowlight reel so you get to see all the boobs, blood, and awful claymation, without any of the boring parts. Then there's a wraparound story about God and the Devil on a train that doesn't make any sense and a shitty band playing during all the wraparound segments.

I don't know why this format, the distillation and anthologizing of bad movies, didn't catch on. It's not too late! I'd watch the hell out of it.

No comments: