Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Night


Last night I watched I Know What You Did Last Summer, which I picked up yesterday on VHS along with I Still Know and The Faculty as fodder for my 90s Horror Movies blog, but so far I've only used I Know to feed my oldest blogchild with a Who Would Win article. Check this out:

Tonight I’m debuting a new feature here on In It For The Kills. In the spirit of crappy movies like Freddy Vs Jason and Alien Vs Predator, we’re going to pit some horror villains who share similar characteristics against one another and see who would win in a fight. For our inaugural edition, it’s hook against hook. Who would win in a fight between Candyman and Ben Willis of I Know What You Did Last Summer? Let’s check the facts.

Read more: http://initforthekills.com/2011/08/27/who-would-win-candyman-versus-ben-willis/

Spoiler alert: Candyman wins.

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

Hello..i m in the midst of looking for movie blogs.. hope you can drop me an email .. reanact(at)gmail.com

thanks!